Fully Synthetic motor oil is Shell’s most advanced high-performance engine formulation.
Today, automobiles need motor oil that keeps up with their changing needs and can further improve engine performance and life. That’s why Shell has come up with a completely new way to produce synthetic base oils from natural gas using our proprietary Shell PurePlus technology.
Helix Ultra Shell is a line of top-quality motor oils made using the unique Shell PurePlus technology, which allows you to get motor oil that actively helps keep engines clean. Shell Helix oils are based on Active Cleansing technology. At the same time, Shell PurePlus’ unique technology allows the oil to further increase levels of cleaning and protection.
Shell Helix Ultra 0W-40 provides:
- unrivaled protection against mud – no other motor oil cleans the engine better;1
- low viscosity and low friction characteristics, allowing to save fuel up to 1.9% more;2
- excellent protection against wear and corrosion;3
- facilitate а cold start;4
- for gasoline, diesel and gas engines, but also suitable for biodiesel mixtures, as well as mixtures of gasoline and ethanol.
Specifications: API SN / CF; ACEA A3 / B3, A3 / B4; admission to MB 229.5; VW 502.00 / 505.00; Porsche A40; Renault RN0700, RN0710. Meets Fiat 9.55535-Z2 Specification.
1 Based on Sequence VG bench test for oil sedimentation using viscosity 0W-40.
2 Based on the results of the fuel economy test according to ACEA M 111 in comparison with the industry benchmark oil.
3 Compared to API SN standards, based on bench test results from a Sequence IVA and Sequence VIII engine conducted by an independent laboratory.
4 Compared to more viscous oils.