Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology, Shell Helix High Mileage with Active Seal Conditioning Technology, Shell Helix HX8 with Flexi Molecule Technology, Shell Helix HX7 with Active Cleansing Technology
Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology – A premium, fully synthetic engine oil made from natural gas for engine performance. For demanding drivers who want to be sure of the perfect engine performance even in extreme conditions.
Created from natural gas, it is highly resistant at the molecular level¹.
Efficient engine operation at maximum loads².
Efficient engine operation when exposed to extreme temperatures: from -40 ° C³ to 1000 ° C⁴.
Up to 50% lower volatility⁵.
Resistance to degradation is 32% higher than the latest industry standards⁴.
The fluidity is more than 3 times better at temperatures up to -40 ° C³.
- Based on an assessment of the content of paraffin hydrocarbons and a significantly higher content of isoparaffins in comparison with typical base oils of groups II and III.
- Based on the results of a Sequence IVA bench test conducted in an independent laboratory, compared to industry requirements Specifications API SN.
- For engine oils of viscosity grade “0W-X” in accordance with SAE J300 specification.
- Based on industry requirements Specifications API SN in the test for determining the stability of engine oil to degradation under the influence of extremely high temperatures.
- Based on the results of the NOACK ASTM D5800 volatility test.
ACTIVE SEAL CONDITIONING
Shell Helix High Mileage
is a fully synthetic engine oil specially formulated for vehicles with mileage of over 100,000 km
1 Up to 40% better wear protection to extend engine life, helps maintain engine parts clean for more efficient operation.Active Seal Conditioning helps maintain the elasticity of seal materials to prevent oil leaks
2 Up to 30% better fluidity at negative temperatures
3 Helps reduce oil consumption by topping3
4 Protects turbochargers
- Compared to the requirements of motor tests in the OM646LA engine
- Compared to Shell HX7 10W-40, based on the determination of dynamic viscosity by ASTM D4686 at -30 ℃
- Based on the results of the NOACK volatility test and motor tests according to Sequence IIIH
- On the same engine test as ACEA EP6CDT
Shell Helix HX8 with Flexi Molecule¹ technology – a fully synthetic engine oil that can adapt to changing loads. For drivers who need reliable engine protection in a wide variety of conditions.
Motor protection in varying conditions and at various loads.
Up to 40% better protection against wear on engine parts².
Protection in urban conditions in start-stop mode.
Up to 78% better corrosion protection³.
Up to 58% better protection against the formation of high temperature deposits.
Reinforced turbocharger protection.
1.Technology “Flexible molecules” .
- Benchmark tests on the anti-wear properties of motor oil in an OM646LA engine, in comparison with the requirements of the industry standard API SN.
- Sequence IIIG engine bench test cycles compared to industry standard API SN.
- Benchmark cycles in Sequence VIII engines compared to industry standard API SN.
Shell Helix HX7 with Active Cleansing Technology¹ – Synthetic engine oil is engineered to provide reliable engine performance. For drivers who need reliable engine oil at an optimum ratio of the price and quality.
Prevention of the formation of various deposits².
Reliable engine wear protection³.
30% better piston protection against deposits than industry standards².
Stable viscosity is 50% better than industry standards⁴.
- Technology of active detergents.
- Compared to industry requirements Specifications API SN and based on Sequence VG.
- bench tests. Compared to industry requirements Specifications API SN and based on Sequence IVA.
- bench tests. Compared to industry requirements Specifications API SN and based on Sequence IIIG bench tests.